PCH is looking for a creative and highly-motivated Associate Director of Content Strategy to join our team and assist with tasks including, but not limited to: content strategy and production, client and project management, business development, and analytics.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you understand the distinct messaging styles and strategies for different platforms and clients, and can move quickly while maintaining sharp attention to detail. You not only have excellent written, verbal, and communication skills — but you love to write. You’re a self-starter, highly-organize, and dedicated to advancing progressive causes.
PCH is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a company that prioritizes diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of color, women, and LGBTQ+ people to apply.
The salary range for this role is between $60,000 – $75,000 (commensurate with experience) and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
- We are always 100% remote and offer flexible scheduling
- PCH covers 100% of plans for health care and dental
- Internet and cell phone stipend
- 401k matching up to 6%
- Generous sick and vacation policy
- Client and project management
- Oversee content strategy, copywriting, and production for email marketing, social media, and digital ads
- Learning and adapting writing styles across platforms to adhere to brand consistency
- Research current events and stay abreast of the rapidly-changing political climate
- Analyze email, social, and ad performance metrics and build reports for clients
- Other duties as needed
What Makes You a Good Fit:
- 3+ years of digital experience on a political campaign or non-profit
- You’ve run digital programs of varying sizes
- You’re a strong writer that knows how to persuade, motivate, and inspire through various digital platforms
- You’re a highly-motivated self-starter who knows how to take initiative
- Experience working with Everyaction/NGP, SalsaLabs, or ActionNetwork
- You have demonstrated success in handling multiple projects at the same time, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines — the ability to jump between tasks and skills quickly and frequently is critical
- You’re not just open to, but love, learning new things
- You thrive in a small-team environment
What Makes You Stand Out From the Crowd:
- Graphic design experience
- HTML and CSS experience (preferred, but not required)
- Video-editing experience for social media posts
- Experience working with and messaging to communities of color
- Experience managing staff
This position is remotely based in California or Washington, DC. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis. To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter, and a digital writing sample you’re particularly proud of to email@example.com.