Pacific Campaign House (PCH) is a progressive, full-service digital agency specializing in crafting custom digital strategies that are expertly curated, creatively executed, and data-driven.
Over the past two electoral cycles, Pacific Campaign House pioneered data-driven initiatives to boost voter outreach for national and local political campaigns, PACs, and nonprofits — and we’ve won shelves of awards to boot.
This cycle, we’re proud to work with progressive partners across the country to harness the power of digital and build a grassroots network of active and engaged voters, volunteers, and donors. We are female and minority-owned.
PCH is looking for a creative and highly-motivated Digital Intern to join our team to assist with tasks including, but not limited to: social media copywriting, email drafting and coding, and online community management. This position has the potential to become a full-time employee.
An ideal candidate has sharp written, verbal, and communication skills. They are a self-starter, highly-organized with a strong attention to detail, and dedicated to advancing progressive causes.
PCH is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a company that prioritizes diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of color, women, and LGBTQ+ people to apply.
This internship pays $18 per hour and starts immediately.
- Assist the email team with content planning and copywriting
- Research current events and staying abreast of the rapidly-changing political climate
- Analyze fundraising and ad performance metrics and build reports for clients
- Participate in client calls and help drive client success
- Other tasks as needed
What makes you a good fit:
- You’re highly-motivated and know how to take initiative
- You have demonstrated success in handling multiple projects at the same time, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines
- You’re not just open to, but love, learning new things
- You thrive in a small team environment
- You’re eager to learn about digital campaigning
- You’re obsessed with politics and the internet
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- Political email writing experience
- Graphic design experience
- HTML and CSS experience (preferred, but not required)
- Experience working with Blue State Digital, Everyaction/NGP, and ActionNetwork (preferred, but not required)
What you’ll get out of this internship:
- A comprehensive understanding of how to craft digital content (email, social media, and ad) copy for campaigns and advocacy non-profits
How to apply:
This position is based in California or Washington, DC. Applicants must have access to a computer, WiFi, and a cell phone. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed on a rolling basis. If you’re interested please send a resume, cover letter, and two professional or academic references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Intern“ in the subject line. No phone calls, please.